Mushroom Omelette with Kefir
- Cheddar Cheese
- 2 table spoons of milk kefir
- 2 table spoons olive oil or butter
- 2-3 pieces of mushrooms – any kind you want!
- 3 pieces of egg
- Chop the mushroom thinly or what shape you like.
- Get a mixing bowl, then add the egg, kefir and a pinch of salt and pepper ot it. (Be sure to mix it well)
- Cook the mushroom it with butter, until it became golden brown.
- Turn the flame to low.
- Add the mixed egg and milk kefir to it.
- When the egg is staring to be cook, be sure to put the shredded cheese on the top of the egg.
- Slowly try to remove the omelette from the pan, when it’s already loose fold it and it’s ready to be serve!
Omelette is one of my most favorite dish for breakfast, I normally serve it with mushroom soup and some toast bread. sometimes I also add some tomatoes and garlic to it so it can be more tastier. While for the kefir, I just saw some blog use it so I did try putting it in an omelette and the result was good that why I want share it because it’s healthy. There are simple so many kind of breakfast dish we can make everyday just try to prepare the ingredient earlier so when morning come, cooking time will be just 5-10 minutes then it’s eating time. Bon Apetite!